Sunday, January 4, 2009

Greetings!

Greetings!

Welcome - I'm going to attempt staying connected to friends near and far through this facinating media form. Check back from time to time to see if I have any Great or Small inspirations to share. One warning - I have three Great and Small inspirations who come with the label of "Grandchildren". I will strive to not bore anyone, but when a great quote is uttered or some new discovery made, I probably will be forced to share with you.

For this cold January weather we are warmed by the thought of January 20th drawing near - Remember: Keep a Buick in the garage, vote Democrat and buy union made! Cheers all!

2 comments:

  1. The blog (and winter scene!) looks great, Mom! Reading your words makes all of us warmer, especially your new baby granddaughter.
    xoxo
    K, S & I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! I'm sure you'll find it addicting, like I do. It's kind of like writing letters, but never having to send them. Instead they're there for discovery.
    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete