Saturday, February 14, 2009

Chilly But Sunny


Valentine's Day is here and there isn't a cloud in the sky - and we are beginning to recognize that bright orange object in the sky again. The air is still very chilly but we will take this sunshine any way we can get it. While running errands earlier today I realized I could use my sunglasses - this picture shows our neighborhood burro who is very classy and always in style with the season. He is ready for the sun, and knows how important it is to protect himself from damaging UV rays. Obviously it works because this little guy has been our neighborhood's silent sentry for many years and he still looks like a teenager! Enjoy the sun - Happy Valentine's Day to all.

1 comment:

  1. It gives me great joy to see the neighborhood burro (for some inexplanable reason, I want to call her Matilda) in her sun hat and shades. Soon her already blooming flowers will be surrounded by the real ones - and we are all counting the days.

    ReplyDelete