There have been many changes in our family since last year. We lost a dear, dear family member, gained some new ones, and as of January 28th our family has been blessed with another addition. Little Lyla is learning the ropes in Madison - still working on her night and day routine. Her big sister Ivy will help her through all the transitions I'm sure. Finnian and Adalia are both attending State Road School, soaking up all the knowledge they can to test Grandma's IQ. Ah, life is good. Now hopefully the Packers will win the Super Bowl and spring will arrive early - very early - very, very early. I'm tired of white.
Sunday, January 30, 2011
New Year - New Beginnings
There have been many changes in our family since last year. We lost a dear, dear family member, gained some new ones, and as of January 28th our family has been blessed with another addition. Little Lyla is learning the ropes in Madison - still working on her night and day routine. Her big sister Ivy will help her through all the transitions I'm sure. Finnian and Adalia are both attending State Road School, soaking up all the knowledge they can to test Grandma's IQ. Ah, life is good. Now hopefully the Packers will win the Super Bowl and spring will arrive early - very early - very, very early. I'm tired of white.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment