Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Time to Garden



Finally! The day I've been waiting for since January. Yesterday was a beautiful day and it was time to plant peas, beans, radishes ....and Basil! (With a guard fence to keep out the neighborhood rabbits).
Then it was on to flowers.....this is my huge, crazy hosta which absolutely LOVES its home in my front south facing flower bed.... tomorrow a friend of mine and I are going to a local nursery to pick out more annuals for the flower beds.


I got my window box filled .....


and still have these left to do.....



I still need plants for pots we place around the house, some hanging pots, a variety to put in several other flower beds and my garden border......and can't forget my tomato and pepper plants.....oh so much to plant, so little time - Wisconsin needs more spring and summer weather and a lot less winter snowy stuff.



1 comment:

  1. ah... does Dr. Hip know about all this garden squatting?
    Don't work too hard!!

    Looking great!

    ReplyDelete